Luther’s three-month internship offers the opportunity to gain experience working across our client mix as well as supporting with the company’s new business and marketing activity.
If you have excellent communication skills, are passionate about media and politics, thrive when involved in multiple projects at once, and want to do work that delivers policy change and social impact, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for somebody who can demonstrate the following skills, competencies and characteristics:
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Meticulous approach to research and producing documents, with great attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills and is able to prioritise work effectively;
- Interested in and understands the UK media environment;
- Interested in and understands how the UK political system works and the current policy landscape;
- Interested in and understands the world of business and economics;
- Strong self-motivation and initiative;
- Passion and enthusiasm;
- Collaborative and a team player; and
- Undergraduate degree, preferably 2.1 or above.
The selected candidate’s day-to-day activities are likely to include: conducting internet research; monitoring press coverage; drafting letters, policy briefings, press releases, and meeting notes; compiling media lists; and liaising with clients, journalists, politician’s offices, and event organisers.
Luther offers a range of benefits to staff, including hybrid working, a structured training and development programme, and one-to-one mentoring. We value diversity of experience so we welcome interest from people from different backgrounds.
To apply, please email your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are interested and how you meet the criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘Internship application’. Please note in your application that you found this role through Luther’s website.
The closing date is Thursday 16th February but applications are considered on a rolling basis. Interviews will take place in late February and early March. The proposed start date for the internship is Tuesday 21st March.
- Apply now for our three month internship programme - January 31, 2023
- Increasingly Independent: The Evolution and Impact of Select Committees - January 30, 2023
- Focus on ESG falls amid an age of crisis - January 17, 2023