Luther’s three-month internship offers the opportunity to gain experience working across our client mix as well as supporting with the company’s new business and marketing activity.
If you have excellent communication skills, are passionate about media and politics, thrive when involved in multiple projects at once, and want to do work that delivers policy change and social impact, then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has strong interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Has a meticulous approach to research and producing documents, with great attention to detail;
- Has strong time management skills and is able to prioritise work effectively;
- Is interested in and understands the UK media environment;
- Is interested in and understands how the UK political system works and the current policy landscape;
- Is interested in and understands the world of business and economics;
- Has strong self-motivation and initiative;
- Is collaborative and a team player; and
- Has an undergraduate degree, preferably 2.1 or above.
The selected candidate’s day-to-day activities are likely to include: conducting internet research; drafting letters, policy briefings, press releases, and meeting notes; compiling media lists; and liaising with clients, journalists, politician’s offices, and event organisers.
Luther offers a range of benefits to staff, including hybrid working, a structured training and development programme, and one-to-one mentoring. We value diversity of experience so we welcome interest from people from different backgrounds.
To apply, please email your CV and a short covering letter explaining why you are interested and how you meet the criteria to email@example.com using the subject line ‘Internship application’.
The closing date is Tuesday 6th September but applications are considered on a rolling basis. Interviews will begin on Wednesday 7th September. The start date for the internship is Tuesday 20th September.